I'm so extra thankful around this time of year. A few of the blessings I'm thankful for in my life right now...
1. My life: thankful that I get to wake up and see the sunshine -or liquid sunshine :) - every morning.
2. Jesus: Wow, do I ever need major grace.
3. My family: the most fantastic support system out there (extra thankful for my mom, who always just understands. you know what I mean?) Also thankful for their health!
4. My iphone/macbook: these things keep me going! And bring lots of fun/entertainment along the way.
5. Starbucks: especially now that they have the cute Christmas cups! Just makes for a happy morning.
6. Faith: thankful for not worrying about where I will get my next meal or if I am going to have heat. The list goes on. Blessed.
7. My pets: Cooper, Gizmo, and Phiz. Bringing life and excitement to my little home.
8. My Crock Pot: I just love this thing. How wonderful it is to come home to a already done dinner! (Also just makes my house smell like warm fall-ish time!)
9. My friends: the second most fantastic support system. So blessed by this wonderful group of people!
10. My car: it works and gets me where I need to be! - especially extra thankful for the heat seats. But ok that's verging on sounding spoiled... :)
11. Student Teaching: Oh my my am I thankful for this!! So close to being done! (also thankful for a great cooperating teacher and a wonderful group of precious children!)
12. Teaching Blogs: The best discovery I have ever made! I wish I could soak in all of the knowledge, wisdom, inspiration I see everyday! So excited to just keep learning.
13. The many little things I take for granted everyday: clothes, shoes, a working bathroom, internet, cute bags that make me smile, fall/Christmas scented candles...and the 1,000 other blessings that I do not deserve.
May we all live with a thankful spirit during this time of year and happily share our blessings with others! Happy Thanksgiving Week!